Thursday, February 28, 2013

 
1000 Blessings for Feb. 17th: (I write these every day, but I'm finally getting them posted!) the prompt was gifts found in giving and serving
97. friends we house-sat for, who had all ready given us a gift from the country they visited, surprised us with a gift card to a restaurant!
98. friends Joshua helped out unexpectedly blessed him in return!
99. I needed to shop at Bibliomania on Sat. to buy a used math textbook. I didn't remember their hours correctly and arrived ten minutes after they closed. As I waited for Isaac to buckle up in the car I was distracted by a woman shouting out to me from a vehicle parked several spaces away. It was the store owner! She unlocked the store for me and located exactly what I needed. I said I was so glad she had still been in front of the store, and she said, "Now I know why I was prompted to check Facebook when I got into my car. I was waiting for you!" At the checkout counter she expressed delight that she had needed to come back in for me, because she saw that she'd left her cash register on and unlocked, and if she hadn't come back in it would have remained so until the following Tuesday!

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?