Friday, October 02, 2009
Lately, there has been a commercial running for some company that says it works with taxpayers in dealings with the IRS, and it claims in these commercials that it can help you with your tax problems (not because it is a company that knows the tax code inside and out or knows the IRS and its obscure procedures inside and out, no,) it can help you because it has a relationship with the IRS and the IRS will listen to it!!
Does it bother anybody but me that a company is basically saying, (put on your Godfather voice for this) "I know somebody on the inside. I can take care of this for youse." The fact that this slant in a commercial will actually get them customers is the scary part.
Does it bother anybody but me that a company is basically saying, (put on your Godfather voice for this) "I know somebody on the inside. I can take care of this for youse." The fact that this slant in a commercial will actually get them customers is the scary part.