Sunday, April 06, 2008

 
My pansies are growing like crazy. My tulips are just getting started. I started snap dragon seeds in little peat pots, but they seem to have stalled at about 2 inch height. Ethan rototilled our garden area for me this afternoon because French Richie brought over his tiller for us a day early. That's great because it is expected to storm tomorrow. I love my yard.
James is in Iraq. Sigh. He called this afternoon. Talking to him makes me miss him more, but I wouldn't miss it for anything.
I'm going to take apart the boys' bedroom soon. I need to reapply sealant to the painted floor. Once I dive into that I'll have to decide whether to go ahead and paint the walls since all the furniture will be out of the way. The boys will have to sleep on their mattresses in the living room for several days, but they are game for it.
We bought a new printer last week, and I finally set it up this afternoon. It is now glowing happily here beside my monitor. One of the first chores it will do is print a picture of James for us to put on the bulletin board at church and the refrigerator here at home.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?