Friday, August 31, 2007

 
James is at work. Bonnie is at ORU. Samuel is at NSU and will then drive to work. Anna is at RSU and will then spend the weekend babysitting for a teacher. I am going to Tulsa today to shop at Sams and run other errands.
Ethan just got his work schedule for this semester from Gymnastics City; he'll work three days a week. Naomi is working there one day a week. Samuel works there one day a week, as well as having his other job.
Ethan, Naomi, Joshua and Isaac are all taking gym this semester. Ethan, Joshua and Isaac are all taking band this semester. James and Anna are taking Hebrew together on Thursday nights.
What do all these activites mean? They mean we need a parking lot for a driveway! And our own personal enterance and exit on the turnpike!
I feel like I'm living out a Richard Scarry Busytown board book story. Happy and busy and busy and happy... Richard Scarry's Best Family Life Story Ever. That's us.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?