Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Here is a survey Anna asked me to do:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write what it says.
"Detailed instructions for connecting a computer to your HP all-in-one using a USB cable are included in the Setup Guide that came with your device."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Nothing.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Country music videos while waiting to get new tires at Claremore Tire this spring, unless the extreme sport stunt bike stuff on at Wal-Mart the other day was actual tv.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
9am
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8:30am. Whew! I'm not wasting as much time as I feared!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The humidifier and the trucks next door preparing the Goodwin's driveway-- at last!
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Twenty minutes ago I went out front and filled the bird feeder.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
An email from the OK State GOP saying our 2008 state convention will be in Tulsa. Hurray!
9. Did you dream last night?
Yes, something about having to save Caleb, very stressful.
10. When did you last laugh?
Last night, discussing the 7th Harry Potter book with Ethan and Naomi before bed.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A mirror, artwork, photographs of loved ones.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
My family sitting through over 8 hours of listening to me read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows out loud. (My throat is still recuperating.) We took three breaks, for a meal and to look after animals while running to the bathroom and stretching our legs. It was wholy enjoyable, but not at all the sort of thing we normally do on Sunday.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
It has a high boredom potential for readers. Being narcissistic we like to write about ourselves, but how entertaining could you get with some of these questions and be truthful if you're sitting around in the ordinary old house or internet cafe?
14. What is the last film you saw?
Air Force One. Someone's fantasy on how many ways you could possibly find to try and kill Harrison Ford.
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Lots of things for various ministries-- whatever they needed, and a bigger house, a bigger family through foreign adoption and educational field trips for said family. In other words, the same thing I have-- just 10 times more of it!
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know?
I'm a tad fearful of the day my brother gets out of prison because his incarceration is just making him stranger all the time. I think being stuck in the situation would make anyone a little "off" after a while.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
eliminate entropy.
18. Comment to President Bush
I'm praying for you, and thanks for the new Supreme Court judges.
19. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Oh Yes! But Texas does have my heart-- I'm kind of like Davy Jones; I can get around without my heart, but it does cause complications. :)
20. What do you want God to say to you when you get to heaven?
"Well done, good and faithful servant. Enter now into the joy of the Lord."
21. Name 4 people who must also do this quiz on their blog.
Samuel, Bonnie, Beth and boy, I don't know... did Chera do this and I didn't see it?
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write what it says.
"Detailed instructions for connecting a computer to your HP all-in-one using a USB cable are included in the Setup Guide that came with your device."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Nothing.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Country music videos while waiting to get new tires at Claremore Tire this spring, unless the extreme sport stunt bike stuff on at Wal-Mart the other day was actual tv.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
9am
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8:30am. Whew! I'm not wasting as much time as I feared!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The humidifier and the trucks next door preparing the Goodwin's driveway-- at last!
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Twenty minutes ago I went out front and filled the bird feeder.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
An email from the OK State GOP saying our 2008 state convention will be in Tulsa. Hurray!
9. Did you dream last night?
Yes, something about having to save Caleb, very stressful.
10. When did you last laugh?
Last night, discussing the 7th Harry Potter book with Ethan and Naomi before bed.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A mirror, artwork, photographs of loved ones.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
My family sitting through over 8 hours of listening to me read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows out loud. (My throat is still recuperating.) We took three breaks, for a meal and to look after animals while running to the bathroom and stretching our legs. It was wholy enjoyable, but not at all the sort of thing we normally do on Sunday.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
It has a high boredom potential for readers. Being narcissistic we like to write about ourselves, but how entertaining could you get with some of these questions and be truthful if you're sitting around in the ordinary old house or internet cafe?
14. What is the last film you saw?
Air Force One. Someone's fantasy on how many ways you could possibly find to try and kill Harrison Ford.
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Lots of things for various ministries-- whatever they needed, and a bigger house, a bigger family through foreign adoption and educational field trips for said family. In other words, the same thing I have-- just 10 times more of it!
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know?
I'm a tad fearful of the day my brother gets out of prison because his incarceration is just making him stranger all the time. I think being stuck in the situation would make anyone a little "off" after a while.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
eliminate entropy.
18. Comment to President Bush
I'm praying for you, and thanks for the new Supreme Court judges.
19. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Oh Yes! But Texas does have my heart-- I'm kind of like Davy Jones; I can get around without my heart, but it does cause complications. :)
20. What do you want God to say to you when you get to heaven?
"Well done, good and faithful servant. Enter now into the joy of the Lord."
21. Name 4 people who must also do this quiz on their blog.
Samuel, Bonnie, Beth and boy, I don't know... did Chera do this and I didn't see it?