Wednesday, July 04, 2007

 
Bonnie, Samuel and Anna have not updated their blogs since announcing the death of their friend Jon Eric. It will be hard, I'm sure, to post something new because it will mean that Jon Eric's post will be knocked down a notch in prominance and relegated to history.
Jon Eric's death renewed a few ties for me. Mrs. Leskowat called to see if I knew what had happened, and we got to chat for a while. Then Craig McCloy called, figuring he'd better tell Samuel, not knowing Samuel is in Taiwan. I guess he doesn't read blogs; I forgot to ask him. It was good to update him on our family and here the latest on his. Four siblings are going to Russia to help the Beaird's with summer camps. His brother and sister-in-law are expecting a baby in October. Life certainly goes on.
The children and I have aquired fireworks. Yeah!! We are also going over to the park to watch the city's fireworks display. Pour on the bug spray! The misquitos look like houseflies lately, just huge!

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?