Thursday, May 31, 2007
James and I just got back from a "home superintendent's" meeting where we watched a really great lesson by a man named Mike Davis. Not only was it good, he talked about Stonewall Jackson at the conclusion, so it was really spectacular! :)
I made biscuits this afternoon. Yum! Ethan wants beefy pinwheels and Naomi wants almond chicken. I realized this afternoon that I feel disloyal making those dishes while Samuel and Anna, respectively, are not here to enjoy them. (I know, get a grip!)
This morning my friend Kelly had surgery to remove breast cancer. I just can't pray enough for her. Y'all know I feel, right? When my loved ones get ill I always just wish I could grab that illness right off of them and make them well.
I made biscuits this afternoon. Yum! Ethan wants beefy pinwheels and Naomi wants almond chicken. I realized this afternoon that I feel disloyal making those dishes while Samuel and Anna, respectively, are not here to enjoy them. (I know, get a grip!)
This morning my friend Kelly had surgery to remove breast cancer. I just can't pray enough for her. Y'all know I feel, right? When my loved ones get ill I always just wish I could grab that illness right off of them and make them well.