Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 
I love Autumn. All the cool weather of spring and none of the mud!

Got a really encouraging email update from the Kuney's ministry in Honduras. Three cheers for God's work!

Joshua and Caleb built a "fort" out of blankets yesterday morning in order to hog the heat coming out of the floor vent in the living room. I was the only other person up out of bed then, so no one complained. :) They had such fun they're at it again this morning. I hope the children all have really fond memories of childhood.

I shop every-other Thursday/Friday. (It takes two days for me to get it done. I'm not a real pro at shopping). Today is a second-week Tuesday, and once again the cupboards are getting a bit bare. It was a real treasure hunt to dig up something to pack in James' lunch this morning. Still, I like only having to do it once every two weeks (excepting milk and fresh fruit) despite the occasional inconvenience.

Anna is studying hard for the upcoming ACT.

Ethan is really hitting the books since we took the computer and fiction books away from him. It seemed so drastic at first; now I'm glad we did it.

Yesterday concrete footings were poured next door for the Goodwin's new house!

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?