Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 
My brother Rod and his wife Leona are going to Hawaii this Saturday to celebrate their 15th anniversary! I am so happy for them!
Rod's first wife Kay left him before they'd been married fifteen years. If I'm remembering right, they were still married by that anniversary, but they weren't living together. I don't know how long Leona and her first husband were married, but I'm thinking it wasn't this long.
So you see, this anniversary is a big, big cause for celebration in their lives. I love just looking at them when we're together.
On a much sadder note, my youngest brother and his wife are getting a divorce, leaving James and I as the last one's standing as far as first marriages go in my family. Isn't that just sooo sad? It's like a string of deaths in the family.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?