Monday, June 12, 2006
OK, I got this far on the survey:
I am: is the name of God. :) But, besides that, I am: Saved. Optimistic. Mentally hyperactive.
I want: Almost in the words of Ray Comfort, “A bigger house, faster car, thicker carpet, more money.” For me it’s a bigger house, faster internet connection, heftier car and skinnier me.
I wish: My husband would go to karate. I liked cooking. I had boundless energy, a better memory and a sharper intellect. I could swim really well. We’d have another baby or more, by adoption or pregnancy (Caleb would just so love it!)
I'll post another few lines next time our internet connection lets me load my blog.
I am: is the name of God. :) But, besides that, I am: Saved. Optimistic. Mentally hyperactive.
I want: Almost in the words of Ray Comfort, “A bigger house, faster car, thicker carpet, more money.” For me it’s a bigger house, faster internet connection, heftier car and skinnier me.
I wish: My husband would go to karate. I liked cooking. I had boundless energy, a better memory and a sharper intellect. I could swim really well. We’d have another baby or more, by adoption or pregnancy (Caleb would just so love it!)
I'll post another few lines next time our internet connection lets me load my blog.