Wednesday, June 14, 2006
I hate: Sin—especially my own. Heat. People who close their minds to what they don’t want to know. Any “morning show” on a radio station that’s supposed to be playing music. Undisciplined parents. The humorless. The selfish. Destruction. Waste. Entropy. Did I say heat?
I love: Road trips. My family and friends. Air-conditioning. BMWs, Toyotas and Hondas. Straight side pick-up trucks. Baby animals. Baby people. My country. Texas. Bluebonnets. Horned toads. The SR-71 Blackbird. Deep porches, screened and breezy. Music. Adam Smith. Innovation. The do-ers of life. Color. My husband’s singing, whistling and his smile. Falling water. Southern summer nights. Warm covers on a cold night. Wind.
I miss: Jessica. Texas. SAMUEL.
I fear: Someone getting hurt right in front of me and not being able to save them. A loved one going to Hell. Heights and flying bother me, but it’s not debilitating.
I love: Road trips. My family and friends. Air-conditioning. BMWs, Toyotas and Hondas. Straight side pick-up trucks. Baby animals. Baby people. My country. Texas. Bluebonnets. Horned toads. The SR-71 Blackbird. Deep porches, screened and breezy. Music. Adam Smith. Innovation. The do-ers of life. Color. My husband’s singing, whistling and his smile. Falling water. Southern summer nights. Warm covers on a cold night. Wind.
I miss: Jessica. Texas. SAMUEL.
I fear: Someone getting hurt right in front of me and not being able to save them. A loved one going to Hell. Heights and flying bother me, but it’s not debilitating.