Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

a short note home


Dear Everyone,
James, you write so well. What a treat to receive your email!
I am up and ready to go to school and teach four classes today on drawing the human head (vocabulary words: cheek, chin, lips, half).
Dear Samuel rose just before dashing out the door yesterday before church and after napping when we met the team to have dinner out with the Henning's and Li's. I got smart this morning and got up an hour and a half before him in order to really get awake. :)
I'll let y'all know how classes went when we get back to the dorm this afternoon. I am nervous about teaching.
I must remember to tell you about the dinner meeting with the Henning's.
Love you ALL more than air!
Mama

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?