Tuesday, April 11, 2006
March 28th email
Dear Everyone,
Taught 6 classes today with Samuel and Kiwi. I liked teaching,drawing, the school campuses and the nice lunches, but I am tired of LOUD children after only two days of teaching.
Did my first load of laundry, and it wouldn't work the way Ginger started it, but Rebekka (sp?) got it going again. I still don't know how to do it. I feel like a burden on everybody. So helpless, you know?
Went out for supper with Samuel and Drew. I like Drew. Well, I also like Samuel. :)
Attended evening college class taught via satellite by Ginger's mom. She is so cute. She speaks beyond the students' level, but it is good for them as long as they can also read the same topics later. She says they ALL always turn in their assignments. (Isn't that a wonder,Bonnie?!) She seems pleasantly surprised about that herself.
Helped Claire, a college student, with her pronunciation for a test.
I have several messages of, "I miss BJ!!" but I'll have to look up the peoples' names in my notebook tomorrow, because I am too tired to do it now.
I am going to brush my teeth before I fall asleep. I will pray for you all over the sink, so that I'll be sure to get that done too!I love and miss you all, and when I get home I'm going to make a nuisance of myself hugging my children all the time. Right now I'll just practice on Samuel. :)Love,Mama
Taught 6 classes today with Samuel and Kiwi. I liked teaching,drawing, the school campuses and the nice lunches, but I am tired of LOUD children after only two days of teaching.
Did my first load of laundry, and it wouldn't work the way Ginger started it, but Rebekka (sp?) got it going again. I still don't know how to do it. I feel like a burden on everybody. So helpless, you know?
Went out for supper with Samuel and Drew. I like Drew. Well, I also like Samuel. :)
Attended evening college class taught via satellite by Ginger's mom. She is so cute. She speaks beyond the students' level, but it is good for them as long as they can also read the same topics later. She says they ALL always turn in their assignments. (Isn't that a wonder,Bonnie?!) She seems pleasantly surprised about that herself.
Helped Claire, a college student, with her pronunciation for a test.
I have several messages of, "I miss BJ!!" but I'll have to look up the peoples' names in my notebook tomorrow, because I am too tired to do it now.
I am going to brush my teeth before I fall asleep. I will pray for you all over the sink, so that I'll be sure to get that done too!I love and miss you all, and when I get home I'm going to make a nuisance of myself hugging my children all the time. Right now I'll just practice on Samuel. :)Love,Mama